TERMS AND CONDITIONSVIPeak Rewards Program Terms and Conditions By registering to become a member (a “Member” or “you” or “your”) of The North Face® VIPeak rewards program (“VIPeak” or the “Program”) and by participating in the Program, you (i) represent that you are 18 years of age or older and (ii) agree to the following Program Terms and Conditions (these “Terms”). VIPeak Program is sponsored by The North Face, Hong Kong a division of VF Hong Kong, LTD (“The North Face”).
1. VIPEAK OVERVIEWWhen you join VIPeak, it allows you to earn Peak Points on your purchases made in Hong Kong at participating The North Face Retail Stores. You may also earn Peak Points by participating in certain special activities announced by The North Face from time to time. For every dollar that you spend in The North Face Retail Stores in Hong Kong you will receive one Peak Point. Peak Points can be accumulated for 1 year and redeemed in store at 30 points for 1 HKD towards any purchase. As a VIPeak member you will gain access to exclusive seasonal promotions and product redemptions.
2. MEMBERSHIPA. ELIGIBILITY: You must be at least 18 years of age to become a member. Employees of all VF Corporation brands and individuals receiving a discount or free product to represent a VF Corporation brand are not eligible. B. HOW TO JOIN: With a net purchase of HK$2500 in The North Face Retail Stores in Hong Kong can be our VIPeak members, and you are entitled to receive a special welcome gift. Spend over HK$5000 and will receive an additional 15% off at your first purchase. If your first purchase is below HK$2500, no problem! Can register and will automatically be enrolled in the loyalty program when you have accumulated HK$2500 worth of purchases within 3 months. VIPeak members keep at least 1-time purchase every year to renew next year membership. The VIPeak membership period is 1 year. Come and gain access to the most exclusive outdoor loyalty program ! C. ACCESSING PEAK POINTS INFORMATION Access information on your VIPeak account in-store. Ask any sales assocaiate for more informaiton. D. UPDATING INFORMATION: You are responsible for providing the correct phone number, email address and contact information to receive Peak Points and to ensure proper and receipt of Peak Perks. As a result, each Member is responsible for maintaining accurate and updated personal information, including your phone number and email address. You may update your personal information in store or by emailing customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. EARNING PEAK POINTSA. Peak Points can be earned all year at all participating The North Face Retail Stores. B. When you shop The North Face Retail Stores receive one (1) Peak Points for every $1 (HKD) spent on any eligible product that is purchased (a “Qualifying Purchase,” as further described below). The Peak Points will be added into your VIPeak account when you provide at the time of purchase your email address or phone number used to become a Member. C. Qualifying Purchases include regular and sale priced merchandise in The North Face Stores. Sample Sale items are excluded from VIPeak Rewards and Peak Points are not earned for purchases of such items. Purchases at The North Face Outlet Stores and non The North Face Retail Store accounts are excluded from the VIPeak Rewards Program. D. Peak Points may also be earned for participation in certain activities designated and announced by The North Face during the Peak Points Year. Example activities could include: connecting with The North Face on social media, participating in TNF100 Ultra Trail race events, or Basecamp events. Members may also be able to earn bonus Peak Points for making purchases of designated products or during a designated time as determined and announced by The North Face. The North Face reserves the right to make bonus Peak Points and other promotional offers available to select Members based on purchase activity, geographic location, Program participation, and/or information supplied by the Member. The North Face reserves the right to add, withdraw, amend, or otherwise change bonus opportunities at any time at its sole discretion, with or without notice to Members. E. The Peak Points you have earned through a purchase (including bonus Peak Points for designated products, if applicable) by providing your phone or email address at the time of purchase, will be netted from your overall Peak Points total if the item is returned. Negative Peak Point balances never expire. Peak Points have no cash value. You cannot give or transfer your Peak Points to anyone else.
4. PEAK POINTS EARNEDA. Peak Points can be accumulated for 1 year and redeemed at any The North Face Retail Stores in Hong Kong (except Causeway Bay Sogo Store) at 30 points for $1 HKD towards any purchase. B. VIPeak Members may also have early access to special events and be invited to participate in exclusive experiences for VIPeak Members.
5. PHONE, EMAIL AND PRIVACYA. By registering for the Program, you agree to receive transactional messages and promotional offers and updates from the VIPeak Program and from The North Face. As a benefit and condition of enrolment in or registration for the Program, Members will be sent by sms/email information about Program Peak Points and Reward Certificates, Program updates, and other related materials at the discretion of The North Face. Members may not unsubscribe from transactional sms/emails of the Program, but can cancel their membership in the Program as described below in the General Terms. Members may unsubscribe from The North Face promotional emails at any time via the unsubscribe link in those emails.
6. GENERAL TERMS OF THE VIPEAK PROGRAMA. Membership in the VIPeak Program and its benefits are offered at the discretion of The North Face, which reserves the right to terminate, change, limit, modify, or cancel any Program rules, regulations, benefits, or conditions of participation at any time. B. If The North Face changes or modifies these Terms, it will provide notice of any changes through these Terms via sms/email to VIPeak members. Electing to remain a Member in the VIPeak Program after a change in the Terms constitutes your acceptance of the revised Terms. The revisions to the Program that The North Face may make include any of the following changes: (i) increase or decrease the number of Peak Points earned on a Qualifying Purchase; (ii) increase the number of Peak Points in relation to HKD instore cash value (iii) change the method of becoming a Member; (v) institute or add blackout dates for earning Peak Points. C. These Terms are void where and to the extent prohibited by law. D. In the event of a dispute over ownership of a VIPeak account, the registration will be declared to have been made by the authorized account holder of the phone number / email address submitted at the time of registration. For purposes of these Terms, the “authorized account holder” is the natural person who is assigned to the submitted phone number/email address by a phone service provider, an internet provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. E. Abuse of the Program, including failure to abide by these Terms, the sale or barter (or the attempted sale or barter) of Peak Points, or promotional offers, and any misrepresentation of fact relating thereto or other improper conduct as determined by The North Face in its sole judgment may result in cancellation of a Member’s account and future disqualification from Program participation, forfeiture of all Peak Points accrued, and cancellation of previously issued but unused Reward Certificates. At our discretion we may prosecute abuse of the Program to the fullest extent of the law F. You may cancel your VIPeak membership at anytime by emailing Customer Services at email@example.com. If you cancel your VIPeak membership, your accrued Peak Points will be forfeited. G. Peak Points are not transferable and may not be combined among Members or conveyed by any means to anyone, including through a Member’s estate, and may not pass to a Member’s successors and assigns. Accrued Peak Points do not constitute property of the Member. Accrued Peak Points are not transferable by the Member upon death, as part of a domestic relations matter, or otherwise. H. By agreeing to participate in the VIPeak Program, you release VF Hong Kong, LTD, its parent and subsidiaries and affiliate entities, and their respective, directors, officers, employees and agents (the “Released Parties”) from all liability with respect to the misdirection or misuse of any Peak Points, or the use of any Peak Points by an individual other than VIPeak Member who earned the Peak Points. You further agree through your agreement to participate in the Program to release the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, liabilities, and other expenses (including, without limitation, attorney’s fees) relating to your participation in the VIPeak Program, use of products or experiences from the VIPeak Reward Program, or agreement to these Terms. I. The Released Parties make no warranty, express or implied, including, but not limited to, any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose with respect to VIPeak Program, membership in VIPeak Program, or any products or services related to VIPeak Program. J. The VIPeak Program and these Terms will be governed by and construed under the laws of Hong Kong, without reference to conflict-of-laws considerations. Any claims must be raised and resolved in the courts of Hong Kong, SAR. K. The North Face logo, VIPeak Program logo, and other logos and taglines are the intellectual property of The North Face.
Loyalty Program Review